Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Of course he knows Leia. Karol and Leia were friends before they moved to B4. They're from the same neck of the woods and Karol and her BF have been an item for years, so there's a good chance they've bumped into each other...:dodgy:

I'm sure they have bumped into each other:dodgy: a few times:biggrin: 

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

From your post Bud it is obvious you are not old enough to date women. It is not unusual for a woman to dress out of her lovers view. They do not want to give away their secrets of attracting a man. Also it is not unusual for a married woman to dress where her husband cannot see her.

if that is what you think  so does you wife hide from you to dress 

Fair point naga and yes they are comfortable with each other. I remember from her days at b-2 she appeared to be under the influence of a controlling person at the end of the phone but without understanding the lingo it’s always a matter of speculation so I’ve no idea if he is the same guy. Anyway it’s still good entertainment and she is certainly talented in all the right ways but I would still rather see couples in the couples apt and let the girls do their own thing with each other with no blokes around. BTW any idea of the reason Belle & Leia rushed out at 13.18?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Fair point naga and yes they are comfortable with each other. I remember from her days at b-2 she appeared to be under the influence of a controlling person at the end of the phone but without understanding the lingo it’s always a matter of speculation so I’ve no idea if he is the same guy. Anyway it’s still good entertainment and she is certainly talented in all the right ways but I would still rather see couples in the couples apt and let the girls do their own thing with each other with no blokes around. BTW any idea of the reason Belle & Leia rushed out at 13.18?

No idea, but I bet a few here have...:dodgy:...Karol and her BF have been spectacular so far but I wouldn't want to have too much of a good thing and it becomes boring like many of the sex in the couples apts. A short stay is fine, and it's doing them the world of good too...:biggrin:...All girls apt should stay like that...all girls, with an odd male visitor...::)

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Leia had the Cart with her, so maybe to the gr store 

20 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Really not. I was watching. Rather than it be via the phone, it seemed one of them had an idea but the speed was frightening. My Bubbly Belle:heart: did not even have time to put stuff on her skin properly and let out a couple of loud screams. She was even more excited than The Goddess is when Paul agrees to go out with her and that is excited. 

happy disney GIF

sexy mila kunis GIF

One day My Belle:heart: Mila will show you the way.

Indeed BB, I’ve never seen Belle move so fast. From the whoops they let out when she read the text and told Leia, I had the impression they were going to meet somebody but I didn’t see anyone come back with them so maybe there is a treat in store for us later on tonight 🤞😉

37 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Really not. I was watching. Rather than it be via the phone, it seemed one of them had an idea but the speed was frightening. My Bubbly Belle:heart: did not even have time to put stuff on her skin properly and let out a couple of loud screams. She was even more excited than The Goddess is when Paul agrees to go out with her and that is excited. 

happy disney GIF

sexy mila kunis GIF

One day My Belle:heart: Mila will show you the way.

Yes the lovely and bewitching Milasmiley-with-heart-shaped-eyes.png

• Upvote 1