Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Me too, what was I thinking...:huh:

2aadcbf549a3e20dc8f3d.jpg

I'm a big fan of uniforms: Police women's, maids', schoolgirls' ( a big thing in the UK with the School disco fad)

Image result for girls aloud school

Image result for girls aloud schoolImage result for girls aloud school

Personally I always preferred Nadine to Cheryl.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm a big fan of uniforms: Police women's, maids', schoolgirls' ( a big thing in the UK with the School disco fad)

Image result for girls aloud school

Image result for girls aloud schoolImage result for girls aloud school

Personally I always preferred Nadine to Cheryl.

I'd be happy with any of them...:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

hello to all the eat girls (hitman) hit again and I would not bet on this trio. The more I look BELLE and the more I appreciate it, she is absolutely not my type of woman  but I like her clumsiness, flashes, her spontaneity, her mischievous side, she is like the sorcerer's apprentice

This is the other side of My Belle:heart:. It wasn't just her looks that attracted me to her although of course you have to have physically fancy a girl in the first place but she is so full of life, full of energy, spontaneous, fun and always wanting to tell a story. People talk about her not instigating things but once she is on board she will try her hardest as she did in those night at B2. Once she had joined in then she was unstoppable. The only reason that Rosie did the most with Monica was that My Belle was just a bit the worse for wear. Last night she was on form. She reminds so much of a Northern Irish I knew at university.

Yes she has had so many accidents it isn't true but that is just part of her AdoraBelle:heart: nature.

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd be happy with any of them...:biggrin::heart:

Well maybe not the redhead. I know people who know Sarah and although I have never met her I hear she is a right laugh and a tremendous party girl - a brilliant RLC candidate. She wouldn't be shy either. There are a great mix way better than the Spice Girls or Little Mix IMO. Something for everyone. And for those who like Adele check out the arse on Kimberly. That tattoo Cheryl has is tragic though. 

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I'm not sure I have the right date of arrival, nor if I've counted right, so please help me. Does Belle have 90 days on the 29th of March?

28th I think is her 90th day so she may be going for the big finish except for her it's not been one final bate or sex but it may be a fortnight of glory.

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No we weren't but still a bath would have been nice first although maybe earlier.

I understand that, but in my perspective, the stars already aligned exceptionally well yesterday, resulting in the three girls that were ready and willing ending up in privacy in a single room.

Things could have been better for sure, but there are so many things that could have gone wrong with the chain of events, sleep arrangements, willing girls hitting on uninterested girls, etc ...

il y a 4 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Ceci est l'autre côté de ma Belle :heart:. Ce ne fut pas seulement ses regards qui me attiré par elle même si bien sûr vous devez avoir une fille physiquement fantaisie en premier lieu , mais elle est si plein de vie, plein d'énergie, spontanée, amusante et de vouloir toujours raconter une histoire. Les gens parlent de son pas , mais une fois les choses incitant elle est à bord , elle va essayer son plus dur comme elle l'a fait dans les nuit à B2. Une fois qu'elle avait rejoint en puis elle était imparable. La seule raison pour que Rosie a fait le plus avec Monica était que ma Belle était juste un peu le pire pour l' usure. La nuit dernière , elle était en pleine forme. Elle rappelle tant d'un que je connaissais d' Irlande du Nord à l' université.

Oui , elle a eu tant d'accidents , il est pas vrai , mais qui est juste partie de sa AdoraBelle :heart: nature.

Hi BB I agree except on one point, when she is drunk exessively she can cause damage, an example at night at B2, with Michelle or the fire took on the table next to Belle sleeping happily that Michelle was there

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hi BB I agree except on one point, when she is drunk exessively she can cause damage, an example at night at B2, with Michelle or the fire took on the table next to Belle sleeping happily that Michelle was there

Undoubtedly. Yes it can be very worrying when she gets in that state. The stairs in B1 many close incidents with her hair and candles - another reason I hate candles apart from them fucking up the cameras - falling out of bed heavily and perhaps even scarier than the fire her collapsing unconscious later that night. I think there was even a translation on here when she couldn't remember if she slept with a guy or not ... I think the other girls told her he was a gentleman.

I think that is why she hasn't been drinking during most of this stay but for the last few days she has decided to have fun.

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Not sure but looked like Rose gave some money to Amina earlier today, I know Rose got a letter today, maybe it was a bonus for last nights show :)

It would not have been that quick so that's not true about the bonus.