Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I almost feel as though My Pretty Belle:heart: was hoping that Blair might give her some time. All the visits to her room have only been for a couple of minutes tonight. She spoke to Blair but Blair just covered herself with a blanket. Now Blair is up and I'm beginning to feel a film night coming on.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I almost feel as though My Pretty Belle:heart: was hoping that Blair might give her some time. All the visits to her room have only been for a couple of minutes tonight. She spoke to Blair but Blair just covered herself with a blanket. Now Blair is up and I'm beginning to feel a film night coming on.

and what a variety of girls in b4.we have patete_belle,cheerleader type_jasmin,runway model_blair,and big booty_rosie.what else could you ask for?

• Upvote 1

This kitchen scene in B4 is almost becoming as regular as Sofie as they decide where the evening is going. Seems unlikely now that My Belle:heart: is going out despite her repeated shave. At this point I'm beginning to hope for a quiet night.

a big thank you to sofie from  the night and monica just gotta be a dream and nica wow you can get big but thankS for B2 girls who care about tina thank you girls also a big thank yoyuto jasmin