Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, Fagen said:

¿No crees que podrías irte de la casa por una hora? Sal a caminar o a un bar y toma una copa, las chicas se lo pasarán en grande mientras no estés:biggrin:

I do not blame him. Nil knows where the entertainment is. I would not like to miss that show either. More knowing that the two girls are very hot.

Well there's nothing I can really add to that!!...Superb Monica...2 tremendous orgasms...But I love the whole lengthy lead up to it...She likes to dress sexy in her bedroom and it looks to me like she pretends to be caressed by someones elses hands, which really gets her juices flowing...If she bates every night till she leaves, I'll need a fucking good excuse not to watch them all...I absolutely love this girl...:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

They should go in the main bedroom 3 cams better view.

Look again,,,They both have the same view,,,and the guest room is better,,,,,what you wanted to say was that you want to see a 3way...right?:biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

Look again,,,They both have the same view,,,and the guest room is better,,,,,what you wanted to say was that you want to see a 3way...right?:biggrin:

yes but I think the main bedroom would have more choices of views My opinion.

Just now, legrandrobert said:

yes but I think the main bedroom would have more choices of views My opinion.

How?,,,,look again,,,,it only has 3 cameras and the 2 closest cams are in the same position as the guest bedroom.

• Like 1