Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, vortios said:

Sofie, does not win this battle with Tiana either. Everything seemed to be aimed at Sofie, could have more success with this third partner, but it seems that it will not be like that.

Personally I'm enjoying the fact that Tiana has found someone in Barca she can bond with...:biggrin:

I'm not pointing the blame at the other B4 girls, as I'm not blaming Tiana, but sometimes tastes are different and if the girls haven't the same stuff in common, it's hard to form solid friendships. . I think she get's on just fine with the B4 girls, but she won't be besties with them. Obviously she's clicked with Sofie and I'm pleased she has...I'm not talking with my voyeurs hat on here...:cool:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Personally I'm enjoying the fact that Tiana has found someone in Barca she can bond with...:biggrin:

I'm not pointing the blame at the other B4 girls, as I'm not blaming Tiana, but sometimes tastes are different and if the girls haven't the same stuff in common, it's hard to form solid friendships. . I think she get's on just fine with the B4 girls, but she won't be besties with them. Obviously she's clicked with Sofie and I'm pleased she has...I'm not talking with my voyeurs hat on here...:cool:

:biggrin::biggrin:

shooting eli wallach GIF

• Like 1