Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

Then maybe we should have a generel chat section where we can talk about RLC in general, or why not make an IRC chat? Would be fun to chat in real time.

It's ok to have short OT in this thread 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

naga thank you for not being able to satisfy nonica and sending her back. for her to get the satisfaction she needed :dodgy::biggrin:

Good afternoon guys...I've been here for a reasonable chunk of the day but can you believe I had to leave just as she was warming up :cry:...Thank you Monica, brilliant...:heart::heart::heart:

I can't tell a lie guys...I know you all thought she was with me last night but unfortunately not...Whoever it was certainly didn't satisfy her OR wear her out... It could've been that she was staying with a girlfriend...who knows. She spends a lot of time outside the apt and I can't believe she's always with her fella. She might have a few friends in Barc::)

• Like 2

My Bouncy Belle:heart: seems to have incredible powers of recovery. Considering she was probably drinking for at least 8 hours yesterday albeit not incredibly quickly except for that period just before they went to "see" (maybe "see to" is better) Jasmin and I doubt it was just drink, here she is bouncing around joyfully just 11 hours later. IncrediBelle:heart:

Also noteworthy was the rapidity in which the 3 of them fell asleep just minutes apart. Yes it was bound to hit Rosie and Belle but Jasmin went from kind of hyper to out cold pretty fast without any drink whatsoever.