Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

apart from the 2 comatose girls

If they go out again tonight, I shall shake my head in disbelief.

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Btw, Chloe is rubbing her pussy in the LR now

I wish Chloe was in Barcelona. I believe she would be a superstar although in Lana's she was even better. When I rejoined I divided my time between Belle and Chloe. When she left I was back to The Goddess:biggrin: unless Eva and Sam were giving us a special treat.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

If they go out again tonight, I shall shake my head in disbelief.

I wish Chloe was in Barcelona. I believe she would be a superstar although in Lana's she was even better. When I rejoined I divided my time between Belle and Chloe. When she left I was back to The Goddess:biggrin: unless Eva and Sam were giving us a special treat.

They might not even be awake tonight...:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Belle, seems especially affected by the party drink last night. His hangover seems to be greater than at other times.

Accumulation I think. They had no proper rest from Open Up Jasmin Night :biggrin:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Ojalá Chloe estuviera en Barcelona. Creo que ella sería una superestrella, aunque en Lana ella era incluso mejor. Cuando volví a unirme, dividí mi tiempo entre Belle y Chloe. Cuando se fue, volví a La Diosa a :biggrin: menos que Eva y Sam nos dieran un regalo especial.

I think we all liked Chloe from the moment she was at Lana's house, and of course I've also thought that she would be spectacular at a party with chics, especially with Rose and Belle, and why not, by asking, that was Amina and Nica ... LOL (although that does not seem to be more than a childish desire)

Chloe has her partner, and is as a couple, it seems difficult for RLC to have chosen her to occupy a couple's house, if she had detected that she could occupy a place in any girl's house, even in cold Russia.

• Upvote 1

After some kitchen nudity new panties are on and make-up is being applied. No shower though for My Sexy Belle:heart: unless I missed it. Now she's back on her usual home nowadays Rosie's bed :biggrin: there may of course be another reason for her panties. She was fiddling with her kitty by the bed