Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

girls issues are strange always..usually monica prefers to stay alone and just today she wants to be in sofie's room.. and sofie/naomi also ..i dont think they have told her the reason for isolating her... monica seems shocked... this is usual with girls anger.. they will say all the shit in the world but will not tell you the reason for their anger...

Just now, Zinc said:

girls issues are strange always..usually monica prefers to stay alone and just today she wants to be in sofie's room.. and sofie/naomi also ..i dont think they have told her the reason for isolating her... monica seems shocked... this is usual with girls anger.. they will say all the shit in the world but will not tell you the reason for their anger...

YES,like the ride home from a party,and your girl is quiet,and you ask her,,''WHATS WRONG?''  and the reply you always get,'NOTHING' and you damn well know she is pissed at something,,hahaha

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zinc said:

actually when tiana finished her massage.. sofie lied to monica (and i thought naomi as well at that time) that she was going to sleep.. when monica and naomi left... both tiana and sofie started laughing... and then prepared for massage again and stopped naomi back in the room letting monica go.. and locking the door behind her..

you understand russian?