Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

yes it is called "CLICK BAITING" and that is all she is doing, everything is staged and calculated. Playing all the viewers for fools and suckers.

yeah maybe...but still putting up a show for clickbaiting is better than lets say the AGS apartment (or most apartments for that matter) where girls are sitting dull or day or are just outside pursuing their dreams using our money...

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

His feelings got hurt because of what is being said about Sofie,Naomi and Tiana,,so I guess talking shit(Even made up shit) about jasmin tonight is some sort of payback.

haha...i am not a snowflake like u... i dont have a crush on any of the girls... infact if anything... my favourite girl is angie...and but at the same time i agree with almost all negative comments about her... i do like sofie and leora...but dont care if ppl post negative comments about her... however u seem very emotional and u seem to have a tendency of assuming u r the leader of all CC members... speaking too much on others behalf...

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

yes it is called "CLICK BAITING" and that is all she is doing, everything is staged and calculated. Playing all the viewers for fools and suckers.

I totally agree but it would be ludicrous to suggest (not that I am suggesting you are suggesting) that the other Barcelona girls aren't doing the same. It is just she is better and more calculating at it making it more difficult to suspend the disbelief we allow other girls.

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

haha...i am not a snowflake like u... i dont have a crush on any of the girls... infact if anything... my favourite girl is angie...and but at the same time i agree with almost all negative comments about her... i do like sofie and leora...but dont care if ppl post negative comments about her... however u seem very emotional and u seem to have a tendency of assuming u r the leader of all CC members... speaking too much on others behalf...

He thinks he owns CC + the deffinition of truth

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Still strange what happened between Rose and Jas yesterday, something with the flip flops sandals or so it seemed, first she gave Rose a hug all was fine then Rose said something and Jas started to raise her voice, and after that they been avoiding each other :( Stayed in her own naked on the bed most of the day waiting to get down untill Rose had left.