Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Well I hope that raises My Belle:heart:'s profile. She didn't need to that because she is already popular but she finally plucked up the courage to do what should come naturally and she did not hide. I just hope she enjoyed herself and feels good about it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vortios said:

Skinny memory yours, kidding.
You forget, the beautiful images of Belle and Caroline's pussy in the massage with Anna, in the room of the room. Where the camera from the foot of the bed, almost makes a close-up of both of these women's pussies ...
The masturbations of Anna or Irma from the corner camera in the "small" room, when these girls entered the first time.
Or the games between K & K in that same room.
Not to forget the great moments of many girls in the single room with double bed, where from the camera from the head of the bed, we have seen a lot and good, things as impressive and as pcoo views, as Rita, touched the breasts to Danaya ... that girl who I think did not do much more.

The cams were still poor. The corner cam was far away and the side on cam in the big bedroom was only decent if the girls were lying across the bed...Cam 7 was OK when Nicole was in that room,but overall, the cam weren't good, IMO...

5 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

Thank you Nicole....very sensous.  I wish she would lay back against the wall, and use her toy facing us.  Also if you put your legs up and back, it will hit all the good spots.

...and if you faced cam 12, moved your bed closer, put your legs around the back of your head and used both of your dildos...:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1