Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Personally I prefer to see the pussy during a lady's pleasure but I am very grateful to see it at all.

Honestly a lot of bates don't really excite me unless I can see it clearly just as a lot of the sex on here leaves me unmoved. I would much rather admire a girl's beauty which includes her pussy and arse. This is why I love naked exercise/yoga. Just like My Belle :heart: is doing now, The views are fantastic.

However that doesn't mean that during sex a girl can show more of her body than ever and if a girl is good then it or bating can be the most exciting thing of all but it takes a while to build up the courage and technique of The Goddess.

Maybe My Belle:heart: has her panties on because it is her time of the month. I doubt if it is because Avi is the room but maybe on her own My Super Sexy Belle:heart: would be even more spectacular.

She already is spectacular :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

you're right, but also Karol if you realize that it seems a recording that goes on air every night, is a beautiful girl, but has become very mechanical in his masturbation, it takes a bit of feeling

She hasn't fingered herself like she did last night before...and she sometimes uses her dildo, plus she offering us better views every time, so I'll have to diasagree with you there...

28 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

leia is as much of a waste as the water that she is wasting in the twins bathtub  :biggrin:

I'm from Norway, here water can't be wasted, it is everywhere, it run in lakes and rivers, sometimes causes flods..... it even falls from the sky.

• Like 1