Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

8 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Such a phony Thes. Belle has done nothing but act like she in a 90's nudie mag pictorial showing her vagina. Doesn't masturbate, doesn't get fucked doesn't get her pussy licked and looks worse and worse each time she shows up. Yet you smash on Kamila who has fucked on camera, with three dudes, got showed her vagina too the world. Belle is pre internet performer.

Phony because she was winking at us and I winked back, why the insult Kenny ? You have completely lost your sense of humor.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

bb karol cant even come close to the great belle:heart:

41 minutes ago, otep43 said:

She took it off :)  karol is not much of an exhibitionist  as belle is.karol just comes across as a tease. karol was the same way in her other room. got to love belle and the twins  as they are what make this apartment.

To me it is the opposite. I'm no fan of Belle, I find the whole girl just fake. The twins are nice to look at, but pretty boring. Staging a view for the cams don't do much for me.

I like Karol, she is not just a tease anymore, but she goes all the way now, pleasuring herself in full view. But no one beat Bea :heart: wich is becoming my all time favourite.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Such a phony Thes. Belle has done nothing but act like she in a 90's nudie mag pictorial showing her vagina. Doesn't masturbate, doesn't get fucked doesn't get her pussy licked and looks worse and worse each time she shows up. Yet you smash on Kamila who has fucked on camera, with three dudes, got showed her vagina too the world. Belle is pre internet performer.

Kenny be happy,,don't sweat the small things :biggrin::biggrin:

rottenecard_2038688_tj2j8pnwx2.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, otep43 said:

She took it off :)  karol is not much of an exhibitionist  as belle is.karol just comes across as a tease. karol was the same way in her other room. got to love belle and the twins  as they are what make this apartment.

This comment is a perfect example of why I always say that these women can never please everybody,,,no matter what they do someone somewhere will find something to bitch and moan about,,,, Some of you would say that BELLE and THE TWINS are the ones who love to tease because BELLE and THE TWINS only lay on the bed naked without doing anything else like fucking or masturbating,,,so you would come here and comment about how much of a tease they are because they don't do other things like fuck each other,masturbate or bring guys to fuck for your masturnating pleasure.

Then there are people like you who get mad because people like Karol don't sit around naked all the time like BELLE and THE TWINS,,,,you heard the term different strokes for different folks,,,not every RLC customer is the same,,and not every RLC customer joins RLC for the exact same reasons. Before Belle arrived here,,Karol was the best thing in this Apt in my opinion,,, I like a little of both,,so the mix of Belle the twins and karol are what makes this Apt great.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

This comment is a perfect example of why I always say that these women can never please everybody,,,no matter what they do someone somewhere will find something to bitch and moan about,,,, Some of you would say that BELLE and THE TWINS are the ones who love to tease because BELLE and THE TWINS only lay on the bed naked without doing anything else like fucking or masturbating,,,so you would come here and comment about how much of a tease they are because they don't do other things like fuck each other,masturbate or bring guys to fuck for your masturnating pleasure.

Then there are people like you who get mad because people like Karol don't sit around naked all the time like BELLE and THE TWINS,,,,you heard the term different strokes for different folks,,,not every RLC customer is the same,,and not every RLC customer joins RLC for the exact same reasons. Before Belle arrived here,,Karol was the best thing in this Apt in my opinion,,, I like a little of both,,so the mix of Belle the twins and karol are what makes this Apt great.

Yes, we are all here for many different reasons, so varity is good, so we all can find someone we like.

• Like 4

I AM BACK.......and i will like to say that ive been out for awhile do to three copper-tunnel operations plus i lost 5 members in Puerto Rico during the hurricanes so my daughter was keeping me posted from my account on cc.in my opinion upon the girls i like them all.more then some glad to see the return of belles and nicole and i love the return of karol.with some girs we can expect the un expected who ever thought karol would get massaged the way she did that night and get her tits sucked and have a nice orgasm know one and look what happen.i will not complain because some people outside of here dont get to see them like we do. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, euromike69 said:

funny.gif