Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Well I'm not sure if Nicole and Oscar have quite finished yet. but I'd just like to say...BRILLIANT guys...

I'm really pleased she's still 'friends' (haha) with him. They seemed good together last time and they were still an item when she left. It's nice to see they're still an item now, and she's brought him back and they've shagged each other's brains out, which is what a lot of guys here were crying out for...Nicole is absolutely brilliant...heart beat emoticon

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

bb have liked belle from her first days on rlc she was one who you had to watch.  because you just never knew what she was going to do next and that is why  i watch her now :biggrin:

UnpredictaBelle:heart:.

I was just captivated by her liveliness. She seemed so full of fun as soon as she arrived. Most girls take time to get going but with her it was just full on straight away. Of course I really fancied her but her personality imprinted on me from the start

• Like 1

My Golden WonderBelle:heart: has really gone to bed this early. Maybe she's got something important to do tomorrow morning.

Thank you once more, My Pretty Pixie Belle:heart: or another entertaining evening..

Good night and sweet dreams.