Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Good morning guys...WHAT a start to the week!!!...Gina's beautiful body in the LR, although the light wasn't up to it's usual standard, a fabulous bate by my B4 girl, Karol :heart:..Thank you, it was your best yet my girl, and that was followed by a lovely bate from Gina...She's certainly raised the bar this trip. Didn't someone post that Gina was boring and didn't do anything a while back...:huh:

...and this all before 10am my time...:biggrin:

Thank you girls...:heart:

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's had 3 BF's since being part of the project. Miguel was in B1 and B2, the chef in B2, who I can't remember his name off the top of my head, but he was shy of the cams, and her last bf, Oscar. She was seeing him for quite a while and they were still an item when she left. I believe they were still close when she's been away from the project, and, obviously they're still pretty close now judging from last night. I'm not just talking about the epic sex either, but their whole body language..
When she came back for her 3rd visit I posted that I think there was a good chance she was still with Oscar...:biggrin:

So she looks like she's in a relationship...why would she want to bring other guys back...:dodgy:

It was Marc.

She also had a couple of one night stands on her first stay.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

It was Marc.

She also had a couple of one night stands on her first stay.

Thank Ed...yes Marc. I'm only aware of 1 one night stand though, when she went out at daft o'clock and brought some drunk guy back...He couldn't perform...Then she met Miguel...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good morning guys...WHAT a start to the week!!!...Gina's beautiful body in the LR, although the light wasn't up to it's usual standard, a fabulous bate by my B4 girl, Karol :heart:..Thank you, it was your best yet my girl, and that was followed by a lovely bate from Gina...She's certainly raised the bar this trip. Didn't someone post that Gina was boring and didn't do anything a while back...:huh:

...and this all before 10am my time...:biggrin:

Thank you girls...:heart:

You know I often say loudly that I think Gina is very boring, but I think Gina is actually getting somewhere now! Just pity she didn't do anything sooner, I would've loved her from the start then.

I find her super beautyfull, and she is generally a very nice and friendly person. She is actually pretty interesting too (for me that like to watch wierd habits). I just grew very tired of her endless teasing, and not helped by her spending every second of her time with the superboring twins.

I think her second stay has been much better though, less time with the twins, less laying in bed all day, less out all night-sleep all day, less silly dance shows and/or body paintings, and that she has now started to show sexuality on cam, not hiding on the toilet to masturbate. That is a HUGE + from me!

• Like 2