Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

who knows what changes in the head of these girls, for example, Nicole suddenly masturbates every day by showing herself at the cameras, I really want to know why

She is more back to where she was, not going backwards, so that is good!

• Like 2

Nicole non era chiaramente una critica, quindi non riesco a capire chi continua a dire che questa non è la vita vera, tutte le ragazze sono a casa in mutande, con i tacchi alti e il cappello di Babbo Natale, mi sono sbagliato, ora nude, con tacchi e cappello da babbo natale

Edited by Sergio
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

TO ME EXERCISING NAKED IS THE ULTIMATE. SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE GREAT VIEWS IT ALLOWS. TO ME IT IS EVEN BETTER THAN BATING. VERY FEW HAVE DONE IT NAKED AND TO DO IT IN A PRIME POSITION. I DECLARED JESS A LEGEND WHEN SHE DID IT AT B1, THE GODDESS DOESN'T NEED SUCH APPROBATION, IRMA WHO DID IT BRIEFLY WAS A LEGEND ANYWAY, BUT TODAY IN THE EVEN BETTER B2 NEIA JOINED THE RANKS OF THE IMMORTALS.

IN MY OPINION MY BELLE:heart: IS A LEGEND FOR WHAT SHE DID ON 3 NIGHTS IN B1 AND B2 AND ALSO DANCING LIKE NO-ONE ELSE, RENATA IS CLEARLY AND SOME OF HER COLLEAGUES ARE CLOSE BUT IT IS NOT AN ACCOLADE EASILY GIVEN. I WOULD ALSO GIVE IT TO OTHER  BARCELONA REBOOT GIRLS NORA (ALTHOUGH SHE ARGUABLY ALREADY WAS), ILONA, NICOLE, STELLA AND LOLA FOR HER ENORMOUS PART IN MAKING THINGS HAPPEN DURING HER FIRST STAY. OH I FORGOT BECCA WHO CERTAINLY SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AMONG THE GREATS.

TODAY NEIA JOINED THOSE LEGENDS 

Agreed

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

who knows what changes in the head of these girls, for example, Nicole suddenly masturbates every day by showing herself at the cameras, I really want to know why

WHY?  Just enjoy the moments :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Nicole was clearly not a criticism, so I can not understand who keeps saying that this is not real life, all the girls are at home in underwear, with high heels and the hat of Santa Claus, I was wrong, now naked , with heels and Santa Claus hat

That makes Milelima very happy too :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Lately?,,,So what about the last 3 years? ::)::)

You're right but the shill tends to pick up when certain members return because certain a certain participant is in the house...the shill comes and goes.  In fact the shill thinks we were actually wondering where had they been earlier today.  :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

You're right but the shill tends to pick up when certain members return because certain a certain participant is in the house...the shill comes and goes.  In fact the shill thinks we were actually wondering where had been earlier today.  :dodgy:

They are full of Shill so Shill tends to percualte the area when they show Up::)

• Like 1