Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Thank you Naga---you explained it better than I did. :biggrin:

I just think for this thread to be a fun place, we need to lighten up a bit and not be too serious...I think the thread is much better right now, but lets not lose our sense of humour. guys..:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Ed, the rudeness started with the comments he made.  The bag over the head was a nice way of indicating he obviously did not

pay attention, which had a little sense of humor involved.  Just telling him Gina has bated may not be enough to

persuade him and BTW your video proof does not work for me-I can't see it and I do not know if 

anyone else can either. 

OK, I just commented on it, because you know me by now, I don't like that way of making fun of people, even if he was rude first. I think we've done very good lately, so just a comment from me as a friend, not trying to argue or blame.

The link works if you copy and paste it by hand, not just click on it, and you need to have replay of course.

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

OK, I just commented on it, because you know me by now, I don't like that way of making fun of people, even if he was rude first. I think we've done very good lately, so just a comment from me as a friend, not trying to argue or blame.

The link works if you copy and paste it by hand, not just click on it, and you need to have replay of course.

I could have said---Mikelima-get that bag off your head (without the picture) cause obviously you are not seeing what most of the rest of are--She has masturbated on cam, she is not worthless here, and she has a man friend. 

But I didn't :dodgy:

Ed2--and you should know me by now with my sarcastic humor hence the bag on the head with a question. 

Edited by happyone
added correct name
  • Like 2

We only mention it Mike because sometimes we might misunderstand you when you write your comment,,you might mean one thing and we interpret it a completely different way because you didn't write it in a way for the rest of us to understand.::)

5 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

okay my bad then caring on 

12 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

well i don't care at all.. 

• Like 1