Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I love it when My Pixie Princess Belle:heart: gets her awesome ass this close to this camera.

I would love it even more if I were watching some Bed Yoga but she hasn't done that for quite a while. However the Rubbing was very sexy yesterday :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

Well it seems as though I'm not going to see so much of My Belle:heart: today as she has left her bedroom with the laptop and just as she was looking so beautiful.

For the second time in 24 hours My Belle's camera disappeared for a  few minutes. I hope this doesn't happen again because then RLC need to get it fixed.

And no Bed Yoga again and other activities on her bed also seem to have ceased, while others in Barcelona are getting very active. Of course I have missed all this morning as I fell asleep watching The Goddess in the shower so maybe My Belle:heart: was extremely active and I just do not know about t it yet.

This all relative of course is My ExcitaBelle:heart: is always fantastic to watch even if she just lies on the bed. And when I get my new glasses this evening I hope she will be even more beautiful. :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

My Belle:heart:'s camera was out for 3 minutes - not time for her to have an orgy LOL - but the other 2 cams in that room were also suffering.

Then if I look back on Replay, I find that twice in the last 24 hours we have lost sections of My Belle:heart: on the bed. Thank goodness she wasn't engaged in ... activities. Fortunately I was watching at the time but this might have been just before we lost the camera entirely. 

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle:heart:'s camera was out for 3 minutes - not time for her to have an orgy LOL - but the other 2 cams in that room were also suffering.

Then if I look back on Replay, I find that twice in the last 24 hours we have lost sections of My Belle:heart: on the bed. Thank goodness she wasn't engaged in ... activities. Fortunately I was watching at the time but this might have been just before we lost the camera entirely. 

Your the jinx lol

Probably the best bate I've seen from Gina. Not up to the standard of Nicole's and Bea's yet and of course light years short of The Goddess but then she has taken years perfecting her technique and has a whole apartment to play in. My Belle:heart:'s last one was pretty good too again a bit short of the top ones in Barcelona but well lit and close. Haven't really seen much of Karol yet but from what I have her sex is well ahead of her bating at the moment.

On the whole I still prefer naked exercising (Gina) and naked bed yoga (My Belle:heart:) but like all of you I am sure, I enjoy a good bate. Personally I like watching bates a lot more than the sex ... well maybe not lesbian sex especially if it involved a girl I liked. I also much prefer fingers to toys ... but it is not really what I or we prefer, it is whatever works for the girls. And long may this current run of bating continue.