Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

if gina is leaving rlc then rlc need to get some help to run the Barcelona apartment two great girls in one week very sad . and they keep the ones that need a to be told what to do 

Gina in the last 2 weeks has been absolutely tremendous. I have loved her exercising and of course her bed displays which predate My Belle:heart:'s. I have also found her more attractive than in the past and she does have a tremendous body.

I have now just seen Karol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Gina in the last 2 weeks has been absolutely tremendous. I have loved her exercising and of course her bed displays which predate My Belle:heart:'s. I have also found her more attractive than in the past and she does have a tremendous body.

I have now just seen Karol.

gina has always been a very good looking laldy but this time she is super  hot

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Karol:  restroom

now on her bed and the first thing she did is look at her phone to see what way to lay :dodgy: and some say she don't get text to let her know what to do they should take their blinders off 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Any bet to what time will they sleep  ?? I say 16:00

I hope at least then as I have a lot of stuff to do before then. I have yet another bad eye infection, a dentist appointment so see about a whole in my tooth and some Game of Thrones stamps to look for. Don't collect stamps or anything else really but I am a big fan of the TV series.