Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Yes last night after the party I guess the were mad because Gina did not tell them about B4 coming over.

The argument was because Nicole and Neia left the club without telling Gina...She told her BF on the phone this morning...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i why did karol use the kitchen door at 1049 and not come in with avi and belle on twins hall door :dodgy: but go around and come in another door that has me:confused: so was them three together or was karol out by the pool by yourself waiting for some one to let her in funny and i have said this before i like to look at every thing and every where  unlike some on here just don't look that closes at things :dodgy:

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

look guy karol getting a text so she will know what to do next :dodgy:

and it looks as she and her b2 bathroom g/f maybe texting each other seeing she on her phone to. so they can try to make it like real seeing they are on a site called reallife:biggrin:

man it looking like karol is up and getting ready to get back out to her day job .its nice to see she don't need much more then a hour of sleep. and not the 8 to 10 that she does every other day that shes been here:biggrin: but she has to make money :biggrin:

dear friend EUROMIKE69, I see from other comments of people who continue to use your precious time to talk about me, I wanted to warn you that I deleted your name, so I do not see the things you write with love, delete is the only thing what can I do for civilly ignored, I would use other methods, but it is not possible, good day

2 hours ago, nic1989 said:

i think they will move Gina in B4...and somebody from there will come in B2.

The only likely candidate would be Amina, and she's only just arrived. I don't think Karol and Leia will be split up, or Belle and Avi. The twins is a no no...No, I can't see anyone moving across to B2, unless 2 move, and Neia moves out of the big room...It's all speculation though, depending on what happens to Gina...