Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I guessed correctly last night,,,I would be pissed too if my roommates abandoned me and went home without me.

Thanks @Ash1:biggrin:

15 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Gina's voice message earlier

The girls from the big house go to the club, the girls from my flat they go home, we live here 3 in my flat but they decide that they can not ask me if I want to go home because they leave me with the friends so, I can go home alone. This is normal. Normally when people live together they never ask each other and go home when they want (laughs).

Anyway, we yesterday a little bit broke this topic, I just try to see that, why you forget me and they start to be big conflict because, one girl here, it is hard to understand for people who don't know what is it culture, about culture.

Anyway, I want to tell you, if you can, I want to tell you to bring a little bit more clothes, if you can, maybe 1 hour, I will bring you and go to the twins' to see them in the house.

• Like 1

Beatrice was sometime criticized for beeing solitary and brooding in B2, but it seems that Gina is also clearly considered as the third wheel by the others, and it is not the first time she is upset by her behaviour. She also spend (like Bea), a lot of time in her room, which is weird for a girl as sociable and gregarious as she is.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Enough of the Bickering. End it or take to Rants & Flames.

Who is bickering? Just asking simple questions of bud. Such as why he is accusing the girls of having questionable jobs. He should not even be doing that in this forum. Course I forget who he is friends with.

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

What a difference a day makes....yesterday everything was perfect in the Barcelona Apts,,,then they had the party and then left and everything went downhill from there.:confused:

Morning everyone  8:48 here

Comment--that just proves that the girls should stay home from now on :dodgy:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, happyone said:

Morning everyone  8:48 here

Comment--that just proves that the girls should stay home from now on :dodgy:

Where do you live? Are you really Peter Pan,,,,now I know why your name is Happyone,,,think happy thoughts I get it now:biggrin::biggrin:

55987759.jpg

• Like 1