Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You never know, you might get Sofie to tear to pieces...:dodgy:

no sofie  is nothing like karol didn't sofie bate right at the cam and she didn't need to have a guy there so she  was paid to do it 

36 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You should be sorry :dodgy:...This is sad, for me, Karol has been brilliant....:heart:

Hey Bud, you can crack open the champagne now...but be careful with what you wish for...:dodgy:

Agreed there about Karol...something about her..nice..but if its time:cry:,, nagachill..its time:cry:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Agreed there about Karol...something about her..nice..but if its time:cry:,, nagachill..its time:cry:

I know Adam...I get so attached to one or two of the girls and it cuts me up when they go, but at the same time, I don't want them to stay too long until guys get bored with them...IMO. she hasn't reached that stage yet, but I'm biased cos I love her to bits...:heart:

avi like said on here a few days back it was going to be up to you and belle. then bell left for a few and look at you doing just as i knew you could do and the best thing is that this is your first stay  i know a girl that never came close to what you have done on her first stay and she is staying in that apartment now  isn't that right mr naga