Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Maybe these CyberBullies want Boob Jobs too but can't afford it,,,,, they better work longer hours collecting beer cans.:biggrin::biggrin:

23 minutes ago, happyone said:

Blair, if you read this, I would personally like to apologize for what  I believe 

two cyberbullies just said about your breast augmentation.

Pay no attention to them

You are a beautiful woman--thank you for sharing with us :heart:

• Like 1

Breast Augmentation is a procedure that some girls wish to have done to their Bodies. Some are fans of Fake Redevelopment and others are not.

There will likely be comments made from both sides that offer different opinions on the matter. 

I myself am not a fan of such.  People should just be happy with what they are born with and be thankful.

• Like 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Breast Augmentation is a procedure that some girls wish to have done to their Bodies. Some are fans of Fake Redevelopment and others are not.

There will likely be comments made from both sides that offer different opinions on the matter. 

I myself am not a fan of such.  People should just be happy with what they are born with and be thankful.

They should be happy,,, well a few years ago I went to pick up a friend a lift to work. I was sat waiting for her and she came in  ready to go then she said  "close your eyes and hold out your hand.." so I did and kept them closed. What she placed in my hand was her warm right breast.. and she squeezed my hand. "open them now" she said. yes her right "augmented breast" was in my hand. I did not even know she had the op.She told me her reasons and to this day she says her decision was a good one for her. The surgeon must have been a good one because it totally felt and looked real. It made me think and realise its their choice, they have their reasons and even having removals; augmentation can be an option. So for those who have it, I say respect their choice. ..... just my thoughts. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1