Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle hasn't done anything - well not since she came - she has lips which I happen to like and in fact I have big lips myself.

And this phrase I like Belle don't get me wrong -

I know you are not a troll cacjc but that's typical of someone hoping for a reaction. It says I know what I'm saying is going to upset people, but I want to say it anyway. Trust me the number of insulting posts I've read which start "I like you, but ..." from people who very obviously don't fucking like me. 

You can't take that as an offence BB. Everyone can see that her lips look like they have been injected, he is stating a fact.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You can't take that as an offence BB. Everyone can see that her lips look like they have been injected, he is stating a fact.

You do realise the girls read this. And like I said so do my lips but they haven't been so it is a fact that he thinks it but not a fact and the rest of what he said was an insult.

23 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle hasn't done anything - well not since she came - she has lips which I happen to like and in fact I have big lips myself.

And this phrase I like Belle don't get me wrong -

I know you are not a troll cacjc but that's typical of someone hoping for a reaction. It says I know what I'm saying is going to upset people, but I want to say it anyway. Trust me the number of insulting posts I've read which start "I like you, but ..." from people who very obviously don't fucking like me. 

Don't take it to Heart BB I'm not having a go at you at all I'm just saying what i think I have seen Belle look better that's for sure. BTW do you want to know the score in the Cricket.

7 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Don't take it to Heart BB I'm not having a go at you at all I'm just saying what i think I have seen Belle look better that's for sure. BTW do you want to know the score in the Cricket.

I just don't want My Belle:heart: upset.

I'd imagine the cricket score is not good. I'm having a bad weekend with my team knocked out of the F.A.Cup partly due to a dodgy penalty.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'd imagine the cricket score is not good. 

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I was wrong, it's horrendous.

The score was fish 10 crickets 0 on my last fishing trip. :dodgy: so I gave up and went home (ran out of crickets)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You do realise the girls read this. And like I said so do my lips but they haven't been so it is a fact that he thinks it but not a fact and the rest of what he said was an insult.

No, it was no insult at all, he stated a comment, in a kinda funny way, as people say to me, have some humor! This is not Belle's diary, or personal inbox, but an open members' thread.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No, it was no insult at all, he stated a comment, in a kinda funny way, as people say to me, have some humor! This is not Belle's diary, or personal inbox, but an open members' thread.

Well if that guy likes your post mate, that should tell you how wrong this is. 

Saying it isn't an insult doesn't make it not an insult. It was what it was. You know the rules. Don't insult the girls. They do read it which is why we have the rule in the first place. 

I am not prepared to debate this further tonight.