Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

what the hell there are 7 different girls all masturbating openly in the replay thumbnails I'm not complaining at all, but that seems like a lot though

Don't worry tomorrow they promise to cut it down to 0,,,then it won't be a lot.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

rlc needs to put belle in b2 for one week to show the rerun girl what rlc is about :dodgy::biggrin: and it not to hide behind flowers on a table  light candles just to make the cam flicker  and then hide under covers its not like the three in b2 are new to rlc they are pros to rlc  

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Harley, should I start to worry?...I agree with 2 things in the same post...:dodgy:

I'm  a huge fan of the type of pussy you're describing. Nora's is unreal and you could quite easily get lost in the undulating terrain without a map...:biggrin:
But my favourite pussies belong to my 2 favourite girls...Nicole :heart: and Karol :heart:... Gina's is also great, and, IMO, helps make up the best body I've ever seen on RLC..:heart:
Avi is the new kid on the block and her very slim body helps emphasise her amazing pussy...:biggrin::heart:
IMO, Kitty and Linda lead the pack in the couples apts...

Hello Naga,

The problem with Nora was she never put it on display as well as the others but if she did.......boy oh boy, this forum would have went nucking futs!  I'm not a Belle, Gina, Karol, Kitty or Linda fan so I'll have to leave those to you.  I haven't seen anything of Avi but I can see how a slim body would help emphasize her hoochie coo.  Thanks to a great CC member I received a video and some pics of Blair and I believe she could give them all a run for her money.  Not too crazy about the silicone lips but I do admire the lack of tattoo's......I couldn't tell if she had any or not.

24 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

what the hell there are 7 different girls all masturbating openly in the replay thumbnails I'm not complaining at all, but that seems like a lot though

make that nine I didn't count Belle and just now I just caught the end of a Adriana bate neither of them were on the replays I never remember seeing this much masturbation and girls just laying around with their legs spread wide rlc must have upped the bonus money

16 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

rlc needs to put belle in b2 for one week to show the rerun girl what rlc is about :dodgy::biggrin: and it not to hide behind flowers on a table  light candles just to make the cam flicker  and then hide under covers its not like the three in b2 are new to rlc they are pros to rlc  

Image result for you turn on a dime this seems to be you :dodgy: