Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

HAS ANYONE EVER STOPPED TO THINK THAT RLC IS KINDA LIKE A CAM SHOW. WE ARE WATCHING THESE LADIES THROUGH A CAM.

THEY GET NAKED AND HAVE SEX IN FRONT OF US,,,,WE PAY THEM MONEY THROUGH RLC.

SOME OF THE GIRL TENANTS LIKE KITTY AND LEORA ACTUALLY INTERACT WITH US.

THE PERSON JASMIN IS CAMMING WITH IS NOW SEEING A LOT LESS THAN WE SEE FROM HER.

THEY ALL ARE CAMMING 24/7 365 LIVE :biggrin::biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

SHATTERED :huh: A cam girl

See the source image

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

HAS ANYONE EVER STOPPED TO THINK THAT RLC IS KINDA LIKE A CAM SHOW. WE ARE WATCHING THESE LADIES THROUGH A CAM.

THEY GET NAKED AND HAVE SEX IN FRONT OF US,,,,WE PAY THEM MONEY THROUGH RLC.

SOME OF THE GIRL TENANTS LIKE KITTY AND LEORA ACTUALLY INTERACT WITH US.

THE PERSON JASMIN IS CAMMING WITH IS NOW SEEING A LOT LESS THAN WE SEE FROM HER.

THEY ALL ARE CAMMING 24/7 365 LIVE :biggrin::biggrin:

Of course we have Mikey, she must be on the same site as Rebecca. So much for the girl next door :biggrin: Still "SHATTERED" :sad:

29 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

make that nine I didn't count Belle and just now I just caught the end of a Adriana bate neither of them were on the replays I never remember seeing this much masturbation and girls just laying around with their legs spread wide rlc must have upped the bonus money

:huh:

When?

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Of course we have Mikey, she must be on the same site as Rebecca. So much for the girl next door :biggrin: Still "SHATTERED" :sad:

You know what site that is? And yes we see more than what she's been showing so far to whoever she is camming with.

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I'm only shattered that I still can't find the website yet:biggrin::biggrin:

It's hard to find a PG13 Cam site.:biggrin:

girl life GIF

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You know what site that is? And yes we see more than what she's been showing so far to whoever she is camming with.

One of these,,,happy hunting and good luck:biggrin:

https://www.livecamdeals.com/?kwd=top cam chat sites&dvc=c&adg=1384846297&url=http://www.livecamdeals.com&gclid=cj0kcqia_jtubrd4arisal7_vew1zlq9vskqd-sbpw1_jxo_9m_oaju2bjs5bkxtkqrtar4lybfolksaavhmealw_wcb

• Like 1