Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

31 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

guest of nicas just got here blonde girl real cute

So a friend of nica's is sleeping in amina's bed with her and had all that fun? I think lucasfrench59 was correct in telling me, it is a friend of amina's who are in amina's bed.. COME ON GUYS,GET IT RIGHT!! NICA is in her OWN bed,, ALONE.:dodgy: AMINA is in her OWN bed with her FRIEND. So my original statement about amina's friend wanting to be undercovers to 'play' is fine by me,she is not with RLC. You guys had no reason to complain,but yet you find a reason,,,lmao. This is why i stopped being a part of this circus of assumptions here!    

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

So a friend of nica's is sleeping in amina's bed with her and had all that fun? I think lucasfrench59 was correct in telling me, it is a friend of amina's who are in amina's bed.. COME ON GUYS,GET IT RIGHT!! NICA is in her OWN bed,, ALONE.:dodgy: AMINA is in her OWN bed with her FRIEND. So my original statement about amina's friend wanting to be undercovers to 'play' is fine by me,she is not with RLC. You guys had no reason to complain,but yet you find a reason,,,lmao. This is why i stopped being a part of this circus of assumptions here!    

giphy.gif

Once again you are wrong Ragnar, Amina was in bed with Nica who has been in the house for about a week now, the blonde in Nica's bed just showed up a little while ago. These two have been drinking wine nightly and doing little high school teeny bopper teasing shows. Last night they showered together, and washed each other back after Amina gave Nica a so called erotic massage.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Once again you are wrong Ragnar, Amina was in bed with Nica who has been in the house for about a week now, the blonde in Nica's bed just showed up a little while ago. These two have been drinking wine nightly and doing little high school teeny bopper teasing shows. Last night they showered together, and washed each other back after Amina gave Nica a so called erotic massage.

They are friends and have been together daily since Nica has shown up

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have no reason to deceive you.

16 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

giphy.gif

an apology would be nice:biggrin:

• Like 1