Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

That cam site is really expensive to watch, says she is in a private chat right now, but as we can see on RLC she is not really doing anything, and im not going to pay just to can chat with her, even though it would have been fun.

I signed up to Michelle when Belle appeared on her cam but as soon as I did that they went off air.

I did feel cheated.

3 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

Is it me, or is Sofie just not into the RLC experience this time?  Last time, she slowly got into it.  She even had a guy in her room, and got fingered.  Now, she hides under the covers.

I was excited to see her show up at the apt. this time, but it isn't very exciting this time.  Hope she proves me wrong.

Good evening guys...Yes, I'm with you here Gels. I was thrilled when she returned but her heart doesn't seem to be in it this time around. It's not just the undercover bates, but she barely wore panties the last time, whereas now we're seeing a lot less nudity. I believe the girls should only offer us what they're comfortable with, but I'd love to know why she's taken a step backwards...

And while I'm here...Goodbye Blair. I hope she sorts out her issues that were making her sad and ultimately led to her leaving early...

...and welcome back Rosie, although it looks like you're just visiting. You've made a lot of guys very happy, and we hope you can keep Jasmin warm on those chilly Barca nights....:biggrin:

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

and something I have seen a lot is that rlc puts sofie in top 5 cams even when there are 2or 3 naked girls  in other cams  and sofie is fully covered funny or is it like the old saying its not who you know its who you    :dodgy::biggrin:

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening guys...Yes, I'm with you here Gels. I was thrilled when she returned but her heart doesn't seem to be in it this time around. It's not just the undercover bates, but she barely wore panties the last time, whereas now we're seeing a lot less nudity. I believe the girls should only offer us what they're comfortable with, but I'd love to know why she's taken a step backwards...

And while I'm here...Goodbye Blair. I hope she sorts out her issues that were making her sad and ultimately led to her leaving early...

...and welcome back Rosie, although it looks like you're just visiting. You've made a lot of guys very happy, and we hope you can keep Jasmin warm on those chilly Barca nights....:biggrin:

I didn't see sofie first time around so.. what I see is what i get,, but if she was better before.. I can only hope..:blush: