Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

17 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Even if I fell bad for Jasmine to be alone again, I think that we will have great moments in B4 with Rosie in there ... with Belle ... even with Nica and Amina ... the best that could happen now is :  Twins leaving, replaced by 1)  Irma and Jessica or by 2) Rebecca and Megan ... 

Would like to second to get either Irma/Jessica or Rebecca/Megan in again, or both. But with the current lineup I would like these changes:

-Send the Twins home.

-Move Amina and Nica to B2, maybe with the blond guest (If she don't keep crying).

-Move Jasmin, Sofie and Monica to B4, let Jasmin get Nicas room, Sofie gets the Twins room, and Monica Aminas room.

After seeing Rosie yesterday sucking on both of Jasmines nipples after a short while back, they need to be at the same appartment.

3 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Would like to second to get either Irma/Jessica or Rebecca/Megan in again, or both. But with the current lineup I would like these changes:

-Send the Twins home.

-Move Amina and Nica to B2, maybe with the blond guest (If she don't keep crying).

-Move Jasmin, Sofie and Monica to B4, let Jasmin get Nicas room, Sofie gets the Twins room, and Monica Aminas room.

After seeing Rosie yesterday sucking on both of Jasmines nipples after a short while back, they need to be at the same appartment.

So agree with you ... these two need to be together , for the benefits od RLC ... and ours !   :-))