Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

12 minutes ago, vortios said:

Two participants, also very young, who had a scene of lesbian sex with a dildo in B2, I think it was the first, if not the first time. They were very followed, although Megan was very little time, unfortunately.

Okay thx, does RLC have a site where we can read news about who is comming and things like that? Or where do you guys get the information from?

4 hours ago, martyen said:

hello to all happy to find you on CC, a lot of change My girl Karol was beautiful for her second term She remains first of my top 5 (KAROL-ANGELINA-SOFIE-NICOLE-BEATRICE) But alas I must change my top. For me SOFIE is my biggest disappointment all the qualities that I found for her have disappeared (elegance, sensuality, charm, timidity and or naiveté) I do not know the clauses of his contract but obviously he is down less nudity or more clothes made your choice. his lesbian staging is ridiculous. With Nicole I found it funny because there was a purpose, but there nothing, each returns to his room. I do not speak of bates because it is not a tent but a complete campsite.

The good news is Monica's pretty gorgeous girl looks simple, I hope her stay will be beneficial for her and for us. For B4 I like Avi and Belle of course. Sorry for my long post but my absence justifies this length

Hi Marty, I hope you're well...I agree with nearly all of this. I'm with you regarding Sofie, sadly and I'm 100% with you regarding beautiful sexy Monica..:heart:

My top 5 was very similar to yours, as you well know we have similar tastes. It WAS KAROL, NICOLE, ANGEL, SOFIE and, after her recent stay, GINA...I'm willing to stick with lovely Sofie for now, but one of 2 girl's are knocking at her door for a place in my top 5...She's not the same girl so far, I wonder why...:sad:

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hi Marty, I hope you're well...I agree with nearly all of this. I'm with you regarding Sofie, sadly and I'm 100% with you regarding beautiful sexy Monica..:heart:

My top 5 was very similar to yours, as you well know we have similar tastes. It WAS KAROL, NICOLE, ANGEL, SOFIE and, after her recent stay, GINA...I'm willing to stick with lovely Sofie for now, but one of 2 girl's are knocking at her door for a place in my top 5...She's not the same girl so far, I wonder why...:sad:

Actually It's NICOLE, KAROL, ANGEL, GINA and MONICA...:heart::heart:

il y a 4 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

En fait, il est NICOLE, KAROL, ANGEL, GINA et MONICA ...:heart::heart:

Hi Naga I love your top 5 besides Gina but it's personal. I prefer BEATRICE even if GINA is more beautiful a body to wake up a dead person, but the personality of BEA seduced me I hope my Sofie will change her behavior, but luckily MONICA can comfort me :biggrin:

• Like 1