Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

12 hours ago, ed2 said:

I don't see what the problem is???? They are not nuns!!!! If you went to a party in the last 20 years, you'd know it is totally normal to show cleavage, open backs, or very short dresses, even here, far out in the farmland vallies of Norway.

I looked at the pictures of how Rose was dressed to go to yet ANOTHER birthday party LMAO.  She could have used some safety pins or something to keep her tits in.  I've lost all respect for her (didn't have much in the first place) that I ever had.  She could have picked something more concealing and Legrand was right, with that outfit her tits would have been out every time she changed positions.

Yes Ed, I know what the girls of today wear to parties and even though they might show the cleavage and open backs or the short dresses, they don't wear clothes where their tits will be hanging out of them more than they are in them!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes Ed, I know what the girls of today wear to parties and even though they might show the cleavage and open backs or the short dresses, they don't wear clothes where their tits will be hanging out of them more than they are in them!!

Hell, then the parties you go to are no fun :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

they do if there to make money :biggrin:

• Like 1