Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I agree Mikey and some of these newbies need to step up to the plate, and not play the voyeur's for suckers like the teeny boppers did the other night, that was a ridiculous exhibition. Too Bad the mature woman Blair left after a short time, she knew how to make the voyeur's pay attention and I 'm sure she got a lot of the members hands off the keyboard.

Sophie went a step further last night and let her tent collapse while she was lost in the throws of passion.

Monica well she was Magnificent and Majestic last night. That woman is not anything like I remember back when B-1 started with the Queen Bee being around sitting the standard and sending out the marching orders.

Jasmin is still, and always will be, the girl next door that men's fantasies are made of for sure, OMG that girl is so fucking fine that we know the mold was broke after she was created

I am glad to see Rosie back she is fun to watch and has the greatest smile.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, euromike69 said:

The only guy on CC who became a member of RLC because he doesn't want to see sex and Masturbation.

Of all the ridiculous comments that I see on CC on a daily basis,this one takes the top prize of the year so far.

Either you are being serious or making a fake comment,,,because this literally makes no sense,,and the only person who agreed with this comment is the person who never makes any sense Sergio.

So in order to never see anymore masturbation on RLC you will now leave to go see the website that literally has the word "BATE" in its name because that's what they pretty much do 24/7 365.

Fake outrage.

Yeah but it's free :dodgy:

11 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well if you don't like bating you've picked the right site there. You won't see any of that filth on Chaturbate, although there might be a clue in the title, and you might be a little  disappointed...:dodgy:
If that was a joke, Max, it would've been funny...

If I haven't spent any money to look at Masturbating at Chaturbate, but I must at RLC then who is the stupid one?