Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I have a question for those who have owned RLC for a few years. I remember a conflict between NORA and a girl at B1 NORA wanted to stop the music and the girl replied that she was not the leader. My question is this MONICA? I remember the scene it was in the living room but impossible to remember the girl

Just now, martyen said:

I have a question for those who have owned RLC for a few years. I remember a conflict between NORA and a girl at B1 NORA wanted to stop the music and the girl replied that she was not the leader. My question is this MONICA? I remember the scene it was in the living room but impossible to remember the girl

The biggest conflict I remember was between Nora and Rita, Monica was there before Rita I think or maybe even for a spell with Rita before Kamilla showed up for her first stay in Barcelona

Nora got into arguments with several girls,,,,but I only remember when she got into an argument in the living room with (my baby Rita:heart:)

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

angry girl fight GIFbad girls club GIF

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

nora had it out with a few girls in her time at b1. if the girls didnt do as she wanted then they wasnt there much longer like if you would leave glass on the table not washed  it was like you had killed someone to nora

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Nora got into arguments with several girls,,,,but I only remember when she got into an argument in the living room with (my baby Rita:heart:)

I can remember Nora getting into fights with Rita, Kamila, Jenny, Adele, and Nicole. And maybe Sara and Milana as well? I'm not sure. I don't remember her fighting with Monica, but it's certainly possible.

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Le plus grand conflit dont je me souviens entre Nora et Rita, Monica était là avant Rita je pense ou peut-être même pour un sort avec Rita avant Kamilla montré pour son premier séjour à Barcelone

il y a 2 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Nora a en arguments avec plusieurs filles ,,,, mais je me souviens que quand elle a eu une altercation dans le salon avec (mon bébé Rita :heart:)

fille en colère lutte GIFbad girls club GIF

thanks guys . I can put a face (pretty) on this memory. :cool: