Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, happyman88 said:

Could it be the reason they have stopped being cosy with each other is because they both know who is coming to replace Jas and she is a closer friend of one of them and one of them doesn’t like it; so female jealousy has kicked in. Cats in the cathouse and all that - meeeow 😾 😼

You are overthinking it too much Happy,,,,it's just 2 friends having a fight over small stuff,,and one girl just doesn't want to kiss and make up,,,,one girl tried to be friends again but the other one refused.

We are guys,,,you just cannot figure women out.:biggrin:

• Like 3

Guest Peeker Seeker

I hope all like changes in big house, lots friends came back to Barcelona. Lots of fun, Lots of beautiful pretty girls. Party time.

50 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

If so, no chance that we see moments like we've seen last night  ( Amina and Nica ) ... Too bad ... instead of transferring Jasmine in B4, they should have brought Rosie in B2 and send Sofie to B4 ... The way I see it, Sofie will be in her room most of the time , and camping !   Total loss for 3 cams 

I would've preferred Magical Monica in the big bedroom but sofie's bate last night, which has barely been mentioned, was her best yet this trip and not under a tent...If she keeps that up I'll be well pleased...

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

social

Just stop publishing on their social networks should not be a sustainable reason to reach that conclusion, but if it is true, and in that I must give the reason, which is not the first girl, who does that when entering RLC .

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Basta smettere di pubblicare sui loro social network non dovrebbe essere un motivo sostenibile per raggiungere questa conclusione, ma se è vero, e in questo devo dare la ragione, che non è la prima ragazza, che lo fa quando entra in RLC.

is just my think for this

27 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You are overthinking it too much Happy,,,,it's just 2 friends having a fight over small stuff,,and one girl just doesn't want to kiss and make up,,,,one girl tried to be friends again but the other one refused.

We are guys,,,you just cannot figure women out.:biggrin:

That’s true mike, I’ve been trying to figure ‘em out for too many years and failed miserably. Probably best to wait and see what pans out. It could even be part of their master plan to keep us lot guessing and watching, as devious as they are 😉

9 hours ago, Fairy said:

How was it? Was she naked, worth paying replay?

No don't pay it was only 2-3  mints and the other 2 girls walk in she stop she was 1/2 naked but it was fun to watch 2 mints I couldn't believe my eye :-)