Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The thing is how would you stop it? Wouldn't you be curious about what was being said about you? It's only natural

You're right, I guess I would go take a look also if it was me, just to see what people are saying. It's just some might get cold feet and not want to show to much if they see what we are talking about. But then again they probably dont care or else they would not have signed up for this program. I wonder how and where they find these girls if they advertise and search for girls? Also is RLC a russian company? Seeing how all the people in these apartments are from Russia. Would have been nice with some english speaking people so we could understand what they are saying.

I believe that if you were on one of these sites, you would search the internet until you found out what people were saying about you. Like BBsq69 said, it is only human nature to be interested, and to know that people liked you or not. It is an ego thing you know, we all want to be successful and liked. On the other hand by putting themselves out there like they do, they should realize that need to be thick skinned enough to handle criticism, because they are not going to please all the voyeurs and others who pay to watch them live their lives in front of the cameras. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

You're right, I guess I would go take a look also if it was me, just to see what people are saying. It's just some might get cold feet and not want to show to much if they see what we are talking about. But then again they probably dont care or else they would not have signed up for this program. I wonder how and where they find these girls if they advertise and search for girls? Also is RLC a russian company? Seeing how all the people in these apartments are from Russia. Would have been nice with some englsih speaking people so we could understand what they are saying.

Rosie My Belle:heart:and Angel spent an entire evening playing the "I never" drinking game in English for our benefit:biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Rosie My Belle:heart:and Angel spent an entire evening playing the "I never" drinking game in English for our benefit:biggrin:

and they also talk about other things to If I remember  at point two of the girls wasn't nice to one who wanted to sleep :dodgy:

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It was pretty entertaining if I remember correctly...I think Angel was a bit embarrassed...Well she would be, cos she's a classy girl and she was out of her comfort zone...:heart:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

haha they should do this more often :biggrin:

Yes it was great.Also Irma and My Belle:heart: roleplayed for fun in English leading some to think Belle had a Brazilian boyfriend. Actually Irma was playing her mother and it was possible that the Brazilian was Belle's father. It was really funny like an over dramatic soap opera.:biggrin::heart:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was pretty entertaining if I remember correctly...I think Angel was a bit embarrassed...Well she would be, cos she's a classy girl and she was out of her comfort zone...:heart:

I think it was designed to stop some myths on CC but you are right I do remember Angel being a bit embarrassed about it.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I think it was designed to stop some myths on CC but you are right I do remember Angel being a bit embarrassed about it.

Although she was in the bath at the time and I don't think she liked to get too touchy with other girls.