Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

14 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I see so monica is just to be in apt when she needs to eat sleep and change clothes.  then go back to b/f  till she needs to do it all over the next day or night. ha maybe she just needs to go there and stay. that way she don't have to be around sofie  and then rlc can bring in not one but two new girls that want to be on rlc and in apt to stay for free 

Did you read my previous post about why she's spending all this time away from the apt?...Sofie needs to put her dummy back in, bite the bullet and apoligise for acting like a kid...IMO

Sofie comes home;

Monica rises and greets her  "hey how are you?..look we need to talk about our.. not getting on. have you read the comments? we look like idiots!"

Sofie."well i went for a walk and was thinking about the same thing.. heck if i know what started it... should we..maybe.. start again?"

Monica.."oh yes that is what i was hoping too.. we are here so lets just get on like we started,, I miss rubbing your back  and ass..hehe"

Sofie.."  MY WHAT??  

Monica  "  no..no you misheard me  ass--for the rest of all that happened we should just forget it.. now that you have the double bed we could meet up and ..share"

Sofie..."that would be nice.. share a bath .. it makes bubbles....hehe"

Monica.."  sweet... then i can rub bubbles all over your nipples....hehe..

Sofie..."MY WHAT??!"..

Monica .." no no... the bubbles will make the water ripple,, we can have so much fun..."..

Sofie..." Ok I will go and get the bath ready.. come back in 15 minutes lets have fun again..."

They just need to get on..they could be great together...:blush:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Did you read my previous post about why she's spending all this time away from the apt?...Sofie needs to put her dummy back in, bite the bullet and apoligise for acting like a kid...IMO

yes I did  and if they cant get along and she likes being at her b/f better then that where she should stay that will end it with her and sofie right   sorry for not seeing every thing your way 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Sofie comes home;

Monica rises and greets her  "hey how are you?..look we need to talk about our.. not getting on. have you read the comments? we look like idiots!"

Sofie."well i went for a walk and was thinking about the same thing.. heck if i know what started it... should we..maybe.. start again?"

Monica.."oh yes that is what i was hoping too.. we are here so lets just get on like we started,, I miss rubbing your back  and ass..hehe"

Sofie.."  MY WHAT??  

Monica  "  no..no you misheard me  ass--for the rest of all that happened we should just forget it.. now that you have the double bed we could meet up and ..share"

Sofie..."that would be nice.. share a bath .. it makes bubbles....hehe"

Monica.."  sweet... then i can rub bubbles all over your nipples....hehe..

Sofie..."MY WHAT??!"..

Monica .." no no... the bubbles will make the water ripple,, we can have so much fun..."..

Sofie..." Ok I will go and get the bath ready.. come back in 15 minutes lets have fun again..."

They just need to get on..they could be great together...:blush:

My gut instinct tells me that this is exactly how it will pan out...:biggrin:

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

My Beautiful Brilliant Super Sexy WonderBelle:heart: is showing off her awesome ass and pretty kitty even though the lights are off. I don't know how long she's been naked but now I'm watching :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

You dont know how long she 's been naked??????But ........ she is naked all the time ????? No???? ... it seems to me, in any case I have never seen dressed ???? !!!:huh:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My gut instinct tells me that this is exactly how it will pan out...:biggrin:

I hope they resolve for a bating contest to prevent future conflict, bating side by side, the one who gets least orgasms should clean the dishes...:angel:

• Like 4

They must get a nice bonus for showing, probably why Belle is always naked on the bed in that position flashing her pussy up in the camera, she only get dressed when she goes out. Not that I complain thiough, just gets a little standard, always the same view :)