Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

As much as I am totally infatuated with Joyful Joyous Juicy Jasmin, I have solution to her boyfriend problem. Go home to him and make things right, as you are completely preoccupied with him and talking to him on the phone, or constantly texting him.

I hoped that when you hooked up with Ravishing Rosie, and Bodacious Belle, that it would get better and you would have some fun with your friends, but so far all you do is wait to hear from your boyfriend. 

Why would come back to Barcelona if you really didn't want to in the first place, this is not good for you or us the voyeur's.

:huh::heart::heart::angel: 

chat noir ladybug GIF

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

As much as I am totally infatuated with Joyful Joyous Juicy Jasmin, I have solution to her boyfriend problem. Go home to him and make things right, as you are completely preoccupied with him and talking to him on the phone, or constantly texting him.

I hoped that when you hooked up with Ravishing Rosie, and Bodacious Belle, that it would get better and you would have some fun with your friends, but so far all you do is wait to hear from your boyfriend. 

Why would come back to Barcelona if you really didn't want to in the first place, this is not good for you or us the voyeur's.

:huh::heart::heart::angel: 

i hope you eat your own words tonight.....:angel:

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Apology accepted...on her behalf...:biggrin:

I guess I should take the time to watch her and not just jump in and out sorry   but I really would have liked to see her get the big room that could be even  great to watch her in there with  3 cams:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Quite frankly at the moment My Pixie Princess Belle:heart: could not be any sexier than she is to me now except she gave a quick glance behind so I could see her beautiful face. :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

I was wrong she just raised her awesome ass. Now that is PERFECTO :heart::heart: and I love white stockings.:biggrin::biggrin: