Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I found the exciting in the bath but then I love nudity. I so wish My Dancing Belle:heart: had that bath but I can't complain about what I've seen from Juicy Jasmin:biggrin:.

My Pretty Belle:heart: seems to have gone to sleep. I would have liked to have seen more of her the party. Those wild days of B2 ... I miss them. Rebecca and her dancing naked in the living room and before that with Megan ... I miss Magnificent Megan:heart:

BB did you see the orgy night live in B2?  I'm not sure why but I did.  Did anyone else here see it live?  That would be hard to beat.

Just now, rammer said:

BB did you see the orgy night live in B2?  I'm not sure why but I did.  Did anyone else here see it live?  That would be hard to beat.

No sadly. I couldn't believe what I was reading the next morning. When they they talked about what My UnpreictaBelle:heart: had done I couldn't believe it. I wanted to watch that night more than anything.

It was annoying because there was a good reason I couldn't actually watch that night which just 3 or 4 days later had ended. I curse my luck.

I did see Cover Up Caro night but then they were covered up ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No sadly. I couldn't believe what I was reading the next morning. When they they talked about what My UnpreictaBelle:heart: had done I couldn't believe it. I wanted to watch that night more than anything.

It was annoying because there was a good reason I couldn't actually watch that night which just 3 or 4 days later had ended. I curse my luck.

I did see Cover Up Caro night but then they were covered up ...

There was no replay back then.  It was unreal and probably will never be seen again.  I was lucky enough to see the whole thing.  Is there anyone else here that saw it live?

• Like 1