Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Not only did I miss the start of My Naughty Belle:heart:'s bate but CC was down and RLC froze and I had to restart my browser and then of course she didn't get to finish :sad:

Bad luck for everyone although it did last 13 minutes, all with fingers :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

24 minutes ago, Nick said:

Dose any one knows why I get this when I sign in CC5a95c588d12a3_ScreenShot2018-02-27at12_42_51PM.thumb.png.39f934c868a08f7c769fa2ee6ad1c0f9.png  0   189.19 kB

Things happen sometimes which will produce Temporary Errors. Just wait a Minute or Two and then try logging in again.

The Only other time it's Offline for an Extended Period is on Sunday Mornings when a Back Up runs which lasts for about 2 Hours. Admins in the process of trying to get that resolved.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

they should sleep together at night in Sofies double bed :)

I think Sofie would love that but Monica I feel like she get chickens out I seen the Sofie gave massage Monica was nerves 

2 hours ago, happyone said:

It is really sad for me to see Sofie eating alone and Monica alone in her room.

I wish that who ever is being stubborn ---swallow her pride, apologize , kiss and make up 

They have...:biggrin:...They've been friends for a long time, it's a shame to let a dirty plate to come between them :confused:...It's great to see they've made up, I'm just waiting for the kiss now...and hopefully more...::)