Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

you know i am game for belle.

I can't blame you. I can't blame anybody. My Pixie Belle:heart: is such a little ball of fun with a very nice chunky little ass.:biggrin: oh to kiss those lips ... any lips :heart:.

Not forgetting those oh so perky tits.:biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, lucasfrench59 said:

RLC  aurais du transférè Jasmin a B3   car ces un appartement pour les couples est B4 pour les filles en vacances

We'll wait and see. Like I said a few days will be ok, longer then the keys to B3

1 minute ago, Nick said:

la verdad es que Jas vive en un pequeño pueblo en Rusia, solo el verdadero hombre es este tipo, no hay otro hombre y ella no tuvo otra opción, excepto salir con él 

That seems like a movie, do not misunderstand me, but it is traced to the violinist's script on the roof. Great movie, which aims to show us the life of the deep Russia.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Come on Belle help Avi scratch her pussy.

They've seen each other bate so often I think they should go at it side by side just to relieve the embarrassment and the tension. Then they could go further LOL.

I'm sure they won't.

Just now, vortios said:

That seems like a movie, do not misunderstand me, but it is traced to the violinist's script on the roof. Great movie, which aims to show us the life of the deep Russia.

We already have plenty of Russian couples and a wide variety.