Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

even this night I work late, I'm sorry because maybe Sofie will have sex with her boyfriend, while in B4 I think girls go to the disco, have fun to almost everyone

Maybe they leave the house for Jas and her bf to can be alone, do they often go out on wednesday's? Wednesday is not a typical disco night here but maybe in Barca.

14 hours ago, Nick said:

Hope RLC sends her back home I was curios to watch start watching but I end up Vomiting

he is covered now if you see him naked you will Vomiting I did after that I didn't watch them

I hope it was all over yourself for spewing a bunch of garbage

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Well Belle has. Sunbathed naked in the LR just 2 days ago. Often naked in the kitchen. Amina and Nica the other day, Rose topless yesterday. Lia virtually so on many occasions in her last few weeks. Barcelona has a long proud history of nudity outside the bedroom started by Ilona and Irma and through many generations thereafter. I was worried B4 wouldn't be the same because of the size but the nudity has been getting more and more prevalent.  

I agree staying another couple of days isn't a problem but I said the same about Karol's BF. 

OK...But it's not like we don't see then naked in their rooms...I must be watching Monica too much I hadn't noticed...:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I'm afraid that Jasmin's boyfriend may go to his mother to cry, because many people have criticized his physical appearance

Not saying that he will---so I guess it is ok in your world.  Have you not read about people committing suicide over cyber bullying???

1 hour ago, johnny1990 said:

I have a feeling that his self esteem is 10 times better then anyone in this forum.
IF he reads the comments here, it will make him laugh.
He got a perfect 10 girlfriend and the other girls seem to like him as well while people at this forum never had a girl who look half as good as jasmin.

Regardless, I hope he does recognize that there are a lot of idiotic people in this forum making hurtful, bullying comments :angry: