Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I have a feeling he will stay maybe one week or till the end of this week

Here's a bizarre thought that's really off the wall and way too early in the big boy's stay. Would anyone watch them if they had their very own apartment? 

2 minutes ago, rammer said:

Here's a bizarre thought that's really off the wall and way too early. in the big boy's stay. Would anyone watch them if they had their very own apartment? 

Hmm I really like Jas but dunno how I would feel about that, I like to watch her alone with the girls, I might watch time to time for the sex or when / if she is alone.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

I do not remember the series, but I was referring to that "glorious hole (in the ground)"

It's a British thing about space bums. They tried it in the States but probably too scummy for you. I read once that our prison comedy "Porridge" was to be made in the US and they wanted to set in Hawaii so it wasn't so bleak. Some work like "All in the Family" and "The Office" but I've seen a lot of terrible efforts ... 2 nations divided by a common language.

3 minutes ago, rammer said:

Here's a bizarre thought that's really off the wall and way too early in the big boy's stay. Would anyone watch them if they had their very own apartment? 

Yes, but only for a short while..I absolutely loved Elisa and I was a fan of Ilona in B1...When they got their own place I was pretty excited, but, although the sex was amazing, I got bored and stopped watching after a while...I feel the same would happen with Jas...

• Like 1