Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

That's bollocks Fagen. It's obvious to me these 2 love each other and they are good together. He might not have been what everyone here was expecting, considering that she's 1, if not the hottest girl ever on RLC..but since his arrival, the sex has been unbelievable, plus he's appears to be a really nice, loving guy...Has anyone ever seen her so happy...:biggrin:

This as just a massage, Fagen...and he looks like he knows what he's doing and is good at it...Rosie has a back issue and he gave her a massage the other night...He's a good guy. IMO...and I think Jas will agree...:biggrin:

I know didnt mean it like that, and yes you are right, soon they will have sex.

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

That's bollocks Fagen. It's obvious to me these 2 love each other and they are good together. He might not have been what everyone here was expecting, considering that she's 1, if not the hottest girl ever on RLC..but since his arrival, the sex has been unbelievable, plus he's appears to be a really nice, loving guy...Has anyone ever seen her so happy...:biggrin:

This as just a massage, Fagen...and he looks like he knows what he's doing and is good at it...Rosie has a back issue and he gave her a massage the other night...He's a good guy. IMO...and I think Jas will agree...:biggrin:

He's taking care of Jas.  Round 4 will happen soon.  You gotta respect a guy who takes care of his lady.  Good job bf without a name.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rammer said:

He's taking care of Jas.  Round 4 will happen soon.  You gotta respect a guy who takes care of his lady.  Good job bf without a name.

He's often IN JAS, but right now he's ON JAS...So we could call him JASON :biggrin:...Just a thought...It's gotta be better than the man with no name or Mr Jas..I suppose we could call him Mr JIZZ after this morning...:dodgy::dodgy: