Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

You've gotta give it to JASON...he's a damn site better than most of the couples guys on here...These 2 are great together...OK, foreplay isn't all it's cracked up to be so why bother...actually it's often the best bit and the main event is disappointing...:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, rammer said:

Damn.  They need their own apartment.

The trouble is, IMO, you'll get bored quickly. watching the same stuff every night. Elisa and Ilona got there own place...The sex was mind blowing for a while. and then got boring and I stopped watching...Karol and her BF were different...Plenty of foreplay and the sex was amazing because they knew each others needs...but if they got their own place, it would possibly become repetitive...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You've gotta give it to JASON...he's a damn site better than most of the couples guys on here...These 2 are great together...OK, foreplay isn't all it's cracked up to be so why bother...actually it's often the best bit and the main event is disappointing...:dodgy:

I just look back on Nicole's tat dude and some of the other guys brought home that we saw.  Jas found a good guy who treats here well.  Nice job Jas.

• Like 2

obviously I missed Jas & Jas-on (NAGA) but one thing annoys me in this couple the three times that I looked at no one came down on the other, like Kamila and Kristy, but I do not have seen the fourth time then maybe that