Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

obviously I missed Jas & Jas-on (NAGA) but one thing annoys me in this couple the three times that I looked at no one came down on the other, like Kamila and Kristy, but I do not have seen the fourth time then maybe that

They didnt go down on each other this time either, I dont think she wants to suck him off, she doesnt seem like that type of girl, least not with him, I could be wrong though. Or maybe she didnt want to do on cam.

I find these 2 rooms in b2 house that Naomi and Monica have they look so poor, like a kids room, so small and not good looking at all. Sofie's room looks better, but still not as good as the rooms in b4.

8 minutes ago, rammer said:

I just look back on Nicole's tat dude and some of the other guys brought home that we saw.  Jas found a good guy who treats here well.  Nice job Jas.

Nicole's guys were good guys, tbh, She had pretty good taste...Well she picked me didn't she...:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I find these 2 rooms in b2 house that Naomi and Monica have they look so poor, like a kids room, so small and not good looking at all. Sofie's room looks better, but still not as good as the rooms in b4.

Maybe that's because B4 is a massive fucking house on a hill overlooking Barcelona and has an elevator :dodgy: