Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Hace 5 minutos, Fagen dijo:

Rose jugando con su gatito

If it could be measured, I think that the one that does most to have or please the clients of RLC, maybe Rose, would be the girl of GP who does more, deguida Belle, no longer count to those who are no longer. Next, perhaps it would be, the two new girls, I also think, that they are at the disadvantage of not having the experience of the other three girls, and finally, Jas, who is on another scale. Since she is with her partner ...

Just curious.  I watched last night and Jas didn't drink any alcohol at all.  If she did I missed it.  So far from what I've seen in the kitchen right now most of them are drinking except for Jas.  Is this normal for her?

2 minutes ago, rammer said:

Just curious.  I watched last night and Jas didn't drink any alcohol at all.  If she did I missed it.  So far from what I've seen in the kitchen right now most of them are drinking except for Jas.  Is this normal for her?

Mostly yes--aside from that ---what a catch she is for a wife,

beautiful, great sex, and she can cook :biggrin:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rammer said:

I was wondering that myself last night, I don't ever remember her having more than a couple of drinks but I only saw her first stay , I don't think she likes being out of control well not on cam anyways

6 minutes ago, rammer said:

Jas do not drink, maybe a 1/2 glass in one evening 

4 minutes ago, kase said:

i also want to see jasmin not a big man like Blocking camera 

I agree.  He might be gone soon.  Or maybe not.  It's been fun to watch so far though.