Mary & George

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I can. Mary is lying on the living room sofa with her cell phone and George is in the bathroom doing some kind of cleaning there.

No I mean I can't see what happened before in the timeline

She needs to invite Mel and have some fun,him i don't cair,I feel the same regard Dean,after those two moments i can't even watch him having sex with candy or any other girl.To me this place it's Mary and her friends.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes that one of key points,if he drinks then nothing can be done,contrary to for exemple Dean that can drink and drink and still stay mild conscious of the things this dude obvious can't,and worst drinks makes him a lot more violent.This is an job to them,the  way they get paycheck,hopeful this will make George to become more man and not the completely jerk.

The point here, is not he drinking less and yes not even drinking.

I point it out again.
He already came from the street in this state. Twice .
The point to be observed is exactly this.

Not what we see in the cam but what we do not see. And your motives. And that is verbalized there.

I see however that they are or try to be some kind of musicians; George, Mary, and the guest. I did not notice if the boys we saw yesterday are too. Some kind of band or something on this level.

We know however that for this reality the frustration is very intense when it is present.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She needs to invite Mel and have some fun,him i don't cair,I feel the same regard Dean,after those two moments i can't even watch him having sex with candy or any other girl.To me this place it's Mary and her friends.

I do not think Mel would be comfortable returning there again.
Okay, she behaved very well and safely. Even for Mary.
But that's what caused everything there with George.

Let's see what you can get later.

I think they (George and Mary) have to get along before (and very well) to take steps in this direction again.
:dodgy:

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The point here, is not he drinking less and yes not even drinking.

I point it out again.
He already came from the street in this state. Twice .
The point to be observed is exactly this.

Not what we see in the cam but what we do not see. And your motives. And that is verbalized there.

I see however that they are or try to be some kind of musicians; George, Mary, and the guest. I did not notice if the boys we saw yesterday are too. Some kind of band or something on this level.

We know however that for this reality the frustration is very intense when it is present.

Yes agree,if he drinks things are over.Lets wait and see.But only one drink at dinner wouldn't be the end.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I do not think Mel would be comfortable returning there again.
Okay, she behaved very well and safely. Even for Mary.
But that's what caused everything there with George.

Let's see what you can get later.

I think they (George and Mary) have to get along before (and very well) to take steps in this direction again.
:dodgy:

Hope you are wrong,want to see Mel more,have no intention or wish to see George and Mary,to me the place it's Mary and would hope  seing her with other people.