Mary & George

just caught up with everything & saw the timeline. george should have his dick cut off & shoved down his throat till he chokes to death! what a fucking asshole. this episode was the worst that i have seen & he should be locked up. mary was quite brave to even talk back to him as it looked like he could go off on her at any second again.the only chance for him is intensive rehab but no return to vh & mary should leave him for good.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just caught up with everything & saw the timeline. george should have his dick cut off & shoved down his throat till he chokes to death! what a fucking asshole. this episode was the worst that i have seen & he should be locked up. mary was quite brave to even talk back to him as it looked like he could go off on her at any second again.the only chance for him is intensive rehab but no return to vh & mary should leave him for good.

Could not agree more my friend.

As far as I was able to share the drama, it still began in the bathtub the day before with Mary's friend.
He arrived from the street completely drunk and being incovenient.
Mary still tried to get around the situation. And with a certain success.

Yesterday with the friends he behaved well and left.
His return, however, was repeated in an uncontrolled state.

and I fully agree with Ash,

Time for managers to be penalized in the way that most hurts, to these incidents exposed here and without need to be.

It is also time for VH to be more attentive to these situations and to act more actively and safely for the people who are there in this situation.

It was visible what could evolve from there and nothing was done in anticipation of it.
Just let the final result

To issue a note saying repudiate and not be condescending with the situation does not apply in this way.

One thing is to be seen unexpectedly ... another is to be drawn for hours and nothing to be taken into action about it.

I am sure that everything there was anticipated in words exchanged between them, But as it is in Russian, we can interpret nothing.

It is also time for someone at this site in their administrative structure to understand this language and to identify the risks in advance before they are taken to what was seen.

4 hours ago, waldi said:

what a fucking idiot :angry:, but we couldn't expect anything good. He was drunk from day one :angry: thanks for info

No ! He did not get drunk, only.
He got beyond that. He already came out of the street in total out of control.

Throwing bottles and lap top on the floor.
Even before that he could not even stand on his own legs and lay on the floor of the room.

And nothing was done alert to that.

It is being observed here as judgment, to what happened as a result, but nothing of that which preceded it.

I did not see the level of aggression, but I saw that Mary got dressed and left, or tried to leave and he went back. An effective contact action of VH or its manager, could have avoided that. Or in Dean, Sid, or even Rocjk.

In Candy's case, I did not see the aggression, but I saw her earlier provoking Dean in verbal attitudes and gestures. Earlier, and with Heather present trying to get around the situation.

The same for Rock, who reinforced (and apparently I'm the only one here who tried this).
He only had that troubled access after receiving a call on his cell phone on the porch.

But it was Rock already tried and convicted in advance by the "crowd" in favor of him here, already formed in the previous project,

And when he pushed Ana into the bedroom he would look for something in his clothes, which Ana then hid in the other side of the wardrobe. And kept it hidden until he lay in bed with her later.

My vision to this is this, everything is anticipated by words (in shouts or without arguments). That we can not understand. Just watch.

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Bit they are an couple:confused:,I know she didn't did absoluty nothing bad and no reason for her to leave,but probarby if he leaves she leaves,so many boring houses right now,Mary and Mel were an joy to watch the other night.Dont care about him,just hope Mary and if possible Mel stay.

Sorry, but I disagree. They go in together, so they go out together.
Time to stop partial here and separate the problem.

The act of violence or out of control comes from somewhere and for some reason. Emotional or psychological. In advance.

Working on identifying this is the priority here. Or should be. Apparently it is not yet.

• Like 2

House back online,agree with you all that sayed George acted miserable,but if all had an second chance they should have also.Hopeful Jeka and VH had an very serious talk with the couple and made them clear that any other act like that would be the end for them.Hope the best for Mary,lets see what happen,few hopes indeed,but if he drinks less(a lot less)that will be an good indication,But of course if he continues like before..then we know what will happen.After that of westerday I care zero for him,but still like the same of Mary,and hopeful Mel.

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, but I disagree. They go in together, so they go out together.
Time to stop partial here and separate the problem.

The act of violence or out of control comes from somewhere and for some reason. Emotional or psychological. In advance.

Working on identifying this is the priority here. Or should be. Apparently it is not yet.

No need to say sorry,I get your point.But Anastácia was with rock and they separated after that scene and she still only and good.Regard this couple..we(some of we)will fallow them and any sign of violence will be imediatly reported,this is most probarby their last chance.

5 hours ago, waldi said:

is it so difficult for them to understand the purpose of participation? They're to have sex, not to fight. I always say the whiskey is for adults ONLY.

You said it all now. Again Alcool is the key point here.
Without attention and without control.
Let's see how long this will still be ignored by this site.

In this specific case, I do not remember seeing anyone here before (man or woman) in such a deplorable state of intoxication.

In the tub episode the previous day he could not even scratch a match to light the cigarettes there. It was the guest who did it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

You said it all now. Again Alcool is the key point here.
Without attention and without control.
Let's see how long this will still be ignored by this site.

In this specific case, I do not remember seeing anyone here before (man or woman) in such a deplorable state of intoxication.

In the tub episode the previous day he could not even scratch a match to light the cigarettes there. It was the guest who did it.

Yes that one of key points,if he drinks then nothing can be done,contrary to for exemple Dean that can drink and drink and still stay mild conscious of the things this dude obvious can't,and worst drinks makes him a lot more violent.This is an job to them,the  way they get paycheck,hopeful this will make George to become more man and not the completely jerk.