Mary & George

13 minutes ago, YourfriendFr said:

absolutely not for both ....... to be honest I do not know who or what is Jeka  :confused:.......I am just a friend who lives too far from them :sad:

Oh, I see. Jeka is a guy. He is their manager on VH. He's the guy who probably had to eat the big fine they got from the violence. Anyways, are you a guy or a girl or maybe a miracle and you're a passable transgirl. Just teasing! Welcome to CamCaps. ❤️

19 hours ago, ze81 said:

That sentence totaly could be applied also on..Dean and candy place and Alan,Nina and Serena.

Sorry, but you forgot the main (and started) all this "optimistic" and general motivating current here, (:rolleyes:) for well-appreciated relationships ...

Anna and Alex,:cool:
Since when they joined the VH project or better before that based on comments.

15 hours ago, YourfriendFr said:

absolutely not for both ....... to be honest I do not know who or what is Jeka  :confused:.......I am just a friend who lives too far from them :sad:

I reinforce the welcome to our CC forum and happy to know that you have a good entry with them, as a close friend and thus, able to guide (and advises them) in a more positive way.
:biggrin:

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, but you forgot the main (and started) all this "optimistic" and general motivating current here, (:rolleyes:) for well-appreciated relationships ...

Anna and Alex,:cool:
Since when they joined the VH project or better before that based on comments.

Yes I read also something about Alex was also violent and then improved for better,not sure if those moments happened in VH or was in the other cam aite(vv maybe),myself try not to judge the moments by the residents involved in it but the act the themselfs,so if most of the others had several opurtunities would be wrong George and Mary didn't had also,special when we already seen that a lot improve,change that type of beyavour,like Alex did,dean seems to be improving also,and same regard george,But of course only time will tell.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Just sent a ticket re cam 2 having problems and had a reply saying cams will be changed tomorrow.

Thanks,it's an annoying cam,the worst thing it's that is the one that gives the better view of coach,hope indeed the cam will be changed,I remember the same thing in the other Jeka house and cam wasn't changed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks,it's an annoying cam,the worst thing it's that is the one that gives the better view of coach,hope indeed the cam will be changed,I remember the same thing in the other Jeka house and cam wasn't changed.

Just have to keep sending tickets until they get fed up and do something about it.