Mary & George

2 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Think you may as well give up on Mel1

Why?she was in the house just an couple days ago(midday more or less),think they should do more thing with her than with the latest girlguest,that one it's far less interesting.

So mel was there again in morning,very strange she doesn't join them by night,even that very little interesting blonde guest girl stayed for the night,in my opnion the best chances for them to have people watching it's with Mel,well it's up to them.

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So mel was there again in morning,very strange she doesn't join them by night,even that very little interesting blonde guest girl stayed for the night,in my opnion the best chances for them to have people watching it's with Mel,well it's up to them.

from my source ::). he'll have you to make to the idea that sex every 3 ..... isn't a a project and a desire for Mel ........:biggrin:
you can stop all your fantasies about it  !!......

25 minutes ago, YourfriendFr said:

from my source ::). he'll have you to make to the idea that sex every 3 ..... isn't a a project and a desire for Mel ........:biggrin:

Good news for Mel 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YourfriendFr said:

Sorry but(personally)and by far the best thing this house "gived" was Mel,basicaly only watch because of her,but well it's their lifes,maybe with that nonsense drunked guitar guest dude they will Apeal viewers,also Remeber wasn't me that brought Mel and had her teasing viewers with the couple for an couple of nights..at least finish what you started..

M&J aren't all that bad(when no álcool appears)But really need something more in this "recepy" to call viewers and be an competitive place,of course any place and anything gets better with some sweet Mel in it..but well tankfull other places to see.Honestly and sadly don't seing them surviving online much time this way.