Polly & Ray Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes but it should be talked about like they are assumptions and not the truth...

As none of us knows whats going on most of the time people will always form their own opinions (2 + 2 = 5) 

Just now, zoifan said:

Not that this is an exact brothel by the classic definition, but it does triggers my voyeurism. I always wanted to know the experience of being in a  brothel and I never dare to get close. That is why I am fascinated buy any video relates to that. 

So it might vary from person to person. 

Yes there are enough places. People who don't like it can always watch something else...

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What support are you talking about? I digress! The point is we should never be asking the site to request an improved view. The tenants should be free to maintain whatever lighting conditions they want, even flashing Christmas lights. Your choice is to complain here and not watch them.

My point is VH has no problem about the type of complains they receive. I don't see why it should be a problem for you.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Assumptions over assumptions... ::) You talk about that things as you totally know it for sure. It just a wild assumptions now everybody believes is the proven truth

I know there is absolutely no proof.

But there will be guessing, assumption and speculations around the relationships in this apartment.

I am loving this apartment. I hope they don't do anything stupid to close it down.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maturin said:

I wonder how many low class (as opposed to high class independent) prostitutes are doing it by their own will, especially in Eastern Europe. Not many at all.

Curious to see the proof of your accusations calling them prostitutes.

Come on folks, instead of so many pointless debate, lets enjoy this apartment.

Lets not send a message to management that no matter what excellent work they do, we just complain here.

We are seeing one sex scene with new participant and many varieties on a nightly basis. 

Lets enjoy this ride. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Curious to see the proof of your accusations calling them prostitutes.

I don't think he is referring to this site with this comment, I think he means in the sex trade generally.

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What support are you talking about? I digress! The point is we should never be asking the site to request an improved view. The tenants should be free to maintain whatever lighting conditions they want, even flashing Christmas lights. Your choice is to complain here and not watch them.

You will be wanting to supply them with extra blankets soon so they can all have blanket sex 😁😁😁

• Like 2